Raising a child can be a daunting task that makes you rethink your principles and beliefs and instill doubts as to whether you are doing it right. Though each parent will have their own style, there are certain principles between parent and child that will help them grow in a positive environment.
- Misbehavior is your child’s way of expressing an unmet need
- Validate your child’s efforts
- Respect should be given both ways
- Never punish your child for their feelings
- Express confidence and faith in their skills
- Remember, the worse they feel, the worse they behave
Coach Benjamin Mizrahi. Educator. Learning Specialist. Family Coach. Father. Husband.
More articles on www.MrMizrahi.blog