- When kids are misbehaving, they are expressing an unmet need.
- Kids need empathy and support to help them overcome their obstacles.
- Children need guidance in social interaction, and may at times communicate their feelings inappropriately.
- All children are unique. They each have their own identity, pace in learning, expressions, and our role as parents is to support them to become their true selves.
- I have the ability to be a wonderful, loving parent to my child. I am doing the best job I possibly can with the knowledge I have today.
Coach Benjamin Mizrahi. Educator. Learning Specialist. Family Coach. Father. Husband.
More articles on www.MrMizrahi.blog